Six One District One Product brands launched under the PMFME scheme
Tags: National News
Union Minister for Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Shri Pashupati Kumar Paras and Minister of State, Shri Prahlad Singh Patel launched six, One District One Product (ODOP) brands under the Pradhan Mantri Formalisation of Micro food processing Enterprises (PMFME) Scheme at New Delhi.
- The Ministry of Food Processing Industries has signed an agreement with NAFED for developing 10 brands of selected ODOPs under the branding and marketing component of the PMFME scheme. Out of these, six brands namely Amrit Phal, Cori Gold, Kashmiri Mantra, Madhumanthra, Somdana, and Whole Wheat Cookies of Dilli Bakes were launched on 5 january 2022.
Launched Brands :-
- Amrit Phal : It is an Amla juice extract exclusively developed under the ODOP concept for Gurugram, Haryana.
- Cori Brand: It has been developed for coriander powder which is the identified ODOP for Kota, Rajasthan
- Kashmiri Mantra Brand : It is a spice brand of Kulgam, Jammu and Kashmir.
- Madhu Mantra Brand: It has been developed under the ODOP concept for honey from Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- Whole wheat cookies: It is the second product developed under the brand Dilli Bakes for Delhi.
- Somdana Brand has been developed under the ODOP concept of millets from Thane, Maharashtra.
All the products will be available at National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India (NAFED) Bazaars, E-commerce platforms, and prominent retail stores across India.
For more information about PMFME Scheme click here.
To know more about One District One Product Scheme click here.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -