“Back to work” scheme of Rajasthan Government for women
Tags: State News
The Congress government ofRajasthan has come up with a unique scheme to provide regular employment to women who have had to quit their earlier jobs due to personal/family issues.
- A unique Employment scheme was announced by Rajasthan Chief Minister Mr. Ashok Gehlot.
- Name of the Scheme: “Back to Work”.
- Aim: “To provide employment to 15,000 women in next three years”.
- Priority will be given to the women who are divorcees, widows and victims to the violence.
- Skill training programs will be organised by Rajasthan Corporate Limited to make women employable.
- “Work from Home” opportunity will be provided to the women who are not able to go to a regular workplace.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -