Indian Economy grew by 8.4% in July-September 2021-22(2nd Quarter)
The National Statistics Office, under the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation has released the economic data regarding the second quarter (July-September) of 2021-22.
- The Gross Domestic Product( GDP)at constant price grew by 8.4 % as compared to the same period last financial year.
- The Gross Domestic Product( GDP) at constant price is estimated at ₹35.73 lakh crore, as against ₹32.97 lakh crore in Q2, 2020-21.
- The Quarterly Gross Value Addition (GVA) at Basic Prices at Constant (2011-12) Prices in Q2 2021-22 is estimated at ₹32.89 lakh. crore, as against ₹30.32 lakh crore in Q2 2020-21, showing a growth of 8.5 percent.
- In the first quarter (April to June )2021,the GDP growth rate was 20.1%.
- The growth rate in the first six month of the current financial year is 13.7 % .
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -