Books and Authors
Tags: Books and Authors
1. Indian Innings: The Journey of Indian Cricket from 1947
Author: Ayaz Memon
Ayaz Memon is an Indian sports writer, journalist, columnist, author and lawyer. His other books are
- Sachin Tendulkar: Master Blaster
- Virat Kohli: Reliable Rebel
- M.S. Dhoni: Captain Cool
- Yuvraj Singh: Powerful Elegance
2. The Long Game: How the Chinese Negotiate with India
Author: Vijay Gokhale
Vijay Gokhale was the 32nd Foreign Secretary of India and former Ambassador of India to China. Other works of Gokhale:
- The Road to Galwan (Research Paper).
- Tiananmen Square - The Making of a Protest (first book).
3. My Life in Full: Work, Family and Our Future
Author: Indira Nooyi
Indra Nooyi is an Indian-American business executive and former chairperson and chief executive officer of PepsiCo.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -