Exercise Cope India 2023
Exercise Cope India 2023, a bilateral air force exercise between the Indian Air Force (IAF) and the United States Air Force (USAF), is being held at Air Force Stations Arjan Singh (Panagarh), Kalaikunda (West Bengal) and Agra from 10 April.
An Overview of the News:
- The aim of the exercise is to enhance mutual understanding between the two air forces and to share their best practices.
- The first phase of this exercise has started on 10 April 2023. This phase of the exercise will focus on air mobility and will involve transport aircraft and special forces assets from both the air forces.
- Both countries will field C-130J and C-17 aircraft in the exercise, along with USAF MC-130J operations.
- The exercise also features the presence of Japanese Air Self Defense Force personnel, who will participate in the capacity of observers.
- The first Cope India exercise was held in the year 2004 at Tekanpur, Air Force Station, Gwalior.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -