Walkthrough for C-20 Working Group on Integrated Holistic Health organized by AIIA
On April 8, 2023, the All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) under the Ministry of AYUSH organized a walkthrough for the 'C20 Working Group on Integrated Holistic Health'.
An overview of the news:
- The event was attended by a large gathering of over 400 delegates and the institute showcased how an integrated approach can be effectively implemented in the field of health care.
- The C-20 is one of the eight official working groups of the G-20 Forum.
- The 19 countries in the C-20 are Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Germany, France, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the United States.
- C-20 India 2023 is one of the official engagement groups of G-20 which provides a platform for civil society organizations (CSOs) in the world to articulate people's aspirations for world leaders in G-20.
- The walkthrough, organized by the institute, took the delegates to the hospital and highlighted how an integrated approach in healthcare can be effectively implemented for the betterment of humanity.
- AIIA has also signed an MoU with Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University for cooperation and coordination in the field of research and education in the field of Ayurveda.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (AVV):
- AVV is a multi-campus, multi-disciplinary research academic university, hereinafter referred to as Amrita.
On this occasion, AIIA launched the Millet Calendar by Dr. Anita Bhatia, Assistant Secretary-General of the United Nations and Deputy Executive Director of UN Women.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -