4-day visit of Ukrainian Deputy Foreign Minister Emin Zhaparova to India
Tags: International Relations
Ukraine's Deputy Foreign Minister Emin Zhaparova arrived in India on 9 April 2023 on a four-day visit, the first official visit to the Eastern European country since the Russian aggression began in February 2022.
An overview of the news
- According to the information given by the Ministry, the First Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Emin Zhaparova will be on an official visit to India from 9 to 12 April.
- Jhaparova held talks with Sanjay Verma, Secretary (West) in the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA). In which the two sides are expected to discuss bilateral relations, exchange views on the current situation in Ukraine and global issues of mutual interest.
- In India, Jhaparova will also meet Minister of State for External Affairs and Culture Meenakshi Lekhi and Deputy National Security Advisor Vikram Misri.
- In the context of the Russia-Ukraine conflict, India has urged both sides to find a peaceful solution to the disputes.
- Capital: Kyiv
- President: Volodymyr Zelensky
- Currency: Ukrainian hryvnia
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -