Gabriel Boric has been elected as the New President of Chile
Tags: International News
- 35 years old Leftist Lawmaker Gabriel Boric becomes Republic of Chile’s youngest-ever president by winning the majority vote in the recently held Presidential election.
- He defeated his rival José Antonio Kast
- He is from Social Convergence Party
- Chile, officially the Republic of Chile, is a country in the western part of South America.
- It occupies a long, narrow strip of land between the Andes Mountains (longest continental mountain range in the world) to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west.
- Chile is the southernmost country in the world, the closest to Antarctica.
- It is the longest country in the world north to south with 4270 Km length.
- Capital - Santiago
- National Language - Spanish
- Currency - Chilean Peso
- It is situated within the Pacific Ring of Fire
- The Atacama Desert, which receives less than 1 millimetres of rain per year, is the driest place on earth located in the northern part of Chile.
- Chile is rich in mineral resources, especially copper, nitrates, and lithium
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -