World Economic Forum (WEF) defers annual Davos meet
Tags: International News
- The World Economic Forum (WEF) has deferred its 2022 annual Davos meet from its original schedule of January 17-21, 2022 owing to rising concerns over the Omicron corona virus Variant.
- The in-person event will be replaced by an online series of “State of the World” sessions.
World Economic Forum (WEF)
- The World Economic Forum (WEF) is an international non-governmental and lobbying organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
- It is based in Geneva, Switzerland.
- It was founded on 24 January 1971 by German economist Klaus Schwab as a not-for-profit foundation.
- Mission - Improving the state of the world by engaging business, political, academic, and other leaders of society to shape global, regional, and industry agendas
- It is known for its annual event in Davos, the annual meeting brings together various Heads of Government, top business leaders of the world, economist executives, and activists from around the world to discuss global economic and business issues.
Important Reports of WEF-
- Global Competitiveness Report
- Global Information Technology Report
- Global Gender Gap Report
- Global Risks Report
- Global Travel and Tourism Report
- Global Enabling Trade Report
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -