India ranked 77th in the world's 'Most Criminal Countries' ranking
World of Statistics released the ranking of the world's "most criminal countries" in which India is ranked 77th, while the US is at 55th and the UK at 65th.
An Overview of the News
- As per the ranking, Venezuela has been ranked first as the most criminal country, followed by Papua New Guinea in second place and South Africa in third place.
- Turkey, Germany and Japan are among the least criminal countries, ranked 92nd, 100th and 135th respectively.
- According to this report, Afghanistan ranks fourth with a crime rate of more than 76 crimes per 100,000 people.
- The overall crime rate is calculated by dividing the total number of reported crimes by the total population and multiplying by 100,000.
Countries with the ten highest crime rates
- Venezuela (83.76)
- Papua New Guinea (80.79)
- South Africa (76.86)
- Afghanistan (76.31)
- Honduras (74.54)
- Trinidad and Tobago (71.63)
- Guyana (68.74)
- El Salvador (67.79)
- Brazil (67.49)
- Jamaica (67.42)
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -