SAMARTH Abhiyan launched by Union Minister Giriraj Singh
Tags: Government Schemes
Union Minister Giriraj Singh launched the SAMARTH campaign to promote digital transactions at the Gram Panchayat level.
An Overview of the News
- The campaign aims to empower women and promote digital transactions in rural areas.
- The campaign was launched in Lucknow as part of the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav.
- It is an initiative of the Ministry of Rural Development.
- It aims to promote digital transactions in 50,000 gram panchayats across India.
- The campaign is in line with Prime Minister Narendra Modi's vision of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav to mark 75 years of India's independence.
- The campaign started on February 1, 2023 and will run till August 15, 2023.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -