'Sudarshan Shakti Exercise 2023'
The Sapta Shakti Command of the Indian Army conducted exercise 'Sudarshan Shakti 2023' along the western borders in Rajasthan and Punjab.
An Overview of the News:
- Aim:The exercise aimed at transforming the forces into a modern, lean and agile combat combination capable of taking advantage of new age technologies.
- Objective: It focused on validating operational plans in a network-centric environment, involving combat power, combat support and logistics support.
- Synergized Application: The exercise involved coordinated application of combat power, combat support and logistic support under all enemy threat zones including grey zone warfare.
- Force Multipliers and Niche Technologies: The exercise integrates force multipliers such as special forces and niche technologies, including drones, tethered drones, stray ammunition and electronic warfare.
- Objectives of the meeting: To facilitate the exercise to meet the stated objectives of the five pillars of transformation enunciated by COAS Gen Manoj Pandey in January 2023.
- Commitment to Preparedness: "Sudarshan Shakti 2023" highlighted the commitment of the South Western Command and its attached units to maintain a high level of operational preparedness and capability to fight technology-intensive future conflicts.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -