Third World Hindu Conference organized in Bangkok
According to the Word Hindu Foundation, the third 'World Hindu Congress' (WHC) 2023 will be organized in Bangkok in November.
An Overview of the news:
- The three-day Vishwa Hindu Sammelan will be organized by the Vishwa Hindu Foundation from November 24 at the Convention Center in Bangkok.
Organizer of World Hindu Congress:
- The World Hindu Congress is being organized by the World Hindu Foundation. Its trustee is Swami Vigyananand.
- Swami Vigyanananda is the Managing Trustee of the Vishwa Hindu Foundation as well as the Joint General Secretary of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP).
Invited members from India:
- Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath, Sarsanghchalak of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh Mohan Bhagwat and Ma Amritanandamayi have been invited to this event.
- Representatives of Hindu organizations and prominent Buddhist teachers from all over the world have been invited to the conference.
- Among politicians from India, only Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has been invited.
Former World Hindu Congress:
- The first World Hindu Congress was held in Delhi in 2014 and the second in 2018 in Chicago, USA.
- According to Trustee Swami Vigyanananda, the achievements of Hindus will be discussed in the Congress of Bangkok along with discrimination against Hindus in different regions of the world and ways to deal with it.
- According to the Word Hindu Foundation, there are 1.2 billion Hindus living in about 200 countries of the world and this forum provides an opportunity to discuss together irrespective of caste, creed, gender, language or any other discrimination.
- Tibetan Buddhism Guru Dalai Lama has participated in the first World Hindu Congress held in Delhi.
Number of Representatives:
- The first Congress was attended by 1800 delegates and the second Congress by over 2400 delegates. This time the number of delegates has been limited to 2500.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -