Kumar Mangalam Birla honoured with 'Business Leader of the Decade'
Aditya Birla Group Chairman Kumar Mangalam Birla was honoured with the 'Business Leader of the Decade Award' at the 13th Management India Awards ceremony organised by the All India Management Association (AIMA).
An Overview of the News
- The award was presented to him in recognition of his contribution to Indian industry, especially in strengthening the operations of the Aditya Birla Group, and his leadership over the last ten years.
- Tata's T Viren was also presented with the Workman- J Worker Partnership Award at the ceremony and ABB India won the 'MNC in India of the Year' award.
- Rahul Kanwal, News Director of India Today and Aaj Tak and Executive Director of Business Today, received the 'Outstanding Contribution to Media' award at the same event.
- National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), which operates the retail payment and settlement system in India, was awarded the 'Outstanding PSU of the Year' award.
- It is a non-profit organisation that focuses on improving management skills and practices in India.
- The organisation provides a platform for networking, knowledge sharing and career development for professionals in the field of management.
- AIMA conducts research, training and consultancy services to enhance the quality of management education and practices in the country.
- The organisation was established in 1957 and since then it has become one of the leading management associations in India.
- AIMA's initiatives include conducting management events, publishing a management journal and offering certification programs for management professionals.
- AIMA collaborates with various national and international organisations to exchange ideas and promote best practices in the field of management.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -