Two-day SCO Young Writers' Conference concludes in New Delhi
A two-day (April 12-13) Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) Young Writers' Conference on the theme "Civilizational Dialogue among SCO Member States" with representatives of SCO member states concluded on April 13, 2023 at The Leela Palace, New Delhi.
An Overview of the News:
- Rajkumar Ranjan Singh, Minister of State for External Affairs and Education, presided as the chief guest at the closing ceremony of the SCO Young Writers' Conference on 13 April.
- It was organized by the Ministry of Education at The Leela Palace, New Delhi with National Book Trust as the implementing agency.
- "Civilizational Dialogue among SCO Member States".
Main Session of SCO Youth Summit:
- The SCO Youth Conference was organized in six sessions focusing on history and philosophy, economy, religion, culture, literature and science and medicine respectively.
Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO):
- Establishment: 2001
- Official languages: Russian and Chinese.
- Secretariat: Beijing.
- Executive Committee of the regional anti-terrorist structure in Tashkent.
- Chairmanship: It is done after one year through rotation by the member countries.
- Origin: Prior to the formation of the SCO in 2001, Kazakhstan, China, Kyrgyzstan, Russia and Tajikistan were members of the Shanghai Five.
- Members: Kazakhstan, China, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, India and Pakistan.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -