Union Minister Anurag Singh Thakur inaugurated the National Level Kabaddi Championship at Udupi Karnataka
Union Minister for Youth Affairs and Sports, Anurag Singh Thakur inaugurated the National level Kabaddi championship in Udupi in Karnataka on December 24.
- National level Kabaddi tournament will be held at MGM ground in flood light, in which 12 teams from different states will participate.
- The winner will get the Atal Trophy and prize money of Rs one lakh.
- The runner-up will be awarded Rs 75,000, the third prize winner Rs 50,000 and the fourth prize winner Rs 25,000.
- The winners will be presented with the Atal trophy.
- The Atal Utsav and Booth Sangam will be inaugurated on December 25 by former chief minister B S Yediyurappa along with selected presiding officers of six vote booths.
- Atal Trophy was started in 1999 by Zilla Yuva Morcha through volleyball tournament and this time kabaddi tournament is also being organized.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -