Food Conclave-2023 in Hyderabad
Tags: National News
The two-day 'Food Conclave-2023' will be organized on April 28 and 29 in Hyderabad, Telangana.
An Overview of the News:
- The objective of the Food Conclave is to identify the main challenges and opportunities for the development of the Indian agri-food sector in the current decade.
- The event will consist of five thematic tracks covering various aspects of the agri-food sector.
- The main focus areas will be agriculture (green), edible oils (yellow), dairy (white), meat and poultry (pink), and aquaculture (blue).
Partner organizations of the event:
- The Government of Telangana is collaborating with several organizations to organize this session.
- The World Economic Forum-India, Indian Vegetable Oil Producers Association, Indian Dairy Association, Heifer International and Society of Aquaculture Professionals along with the Government of Telangana are involved in the event.
- Capital: Hyderabad
- Governor: Tamilisai Soundararajan
- Chief Minister: K Chandrasekhar Rao
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -