Government organises National Apprenticeship Mela in Udhampur under Skill India Mission
Tags: Government Schemes
Prime Minister's National Apprenticeship Mela (PMNAM) was organised under the vision of Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 10th April at ITI College, Udhampur.
An Overviews of the News
- It was organised by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) under the Skill India Mission to promote career opportunities for the youth of India.
- The main objective of PMNAM was to provide relevant apprenticeship training to the local youth of Udhampur and surrounding areas, thus providing them better career opportunities.
- Several local business organisations participated in the Apprenticeship Mela to provide employment to youth in the region, thus boosting local employment and economic growth.
- The apprenticeship training provided by these organisations is aimed at equipping youth with the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in their chosen fields.
- PMNAM also served as a platform for the youth to interact with industry experts and gain a better understanding of the current trends and demands of the job market.
- Through this initiative, the government aims to bridge the gap between the demand and supply of skilled workforce in the country and provide better career prospects for the youth of India.
- It is a city in the Indian Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir and was founded in the 8th century.
- It houses Krimchi Temple, Chenani-Nashri Tunnel, Ramnagar Wildlife Sanctuary and Patnitop Hill Station.
- Its economy is mainly based on agriculture, horticulture and small scale industries.
- The annual Latti Mela is a famous event that is celebrated on it.
Founder - Raja Udham Singh
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -