Ministry of Electronics & IT organized 35th CISO Deep Dive Training Program
Tags: National News
The event is being organized by the National e-Governance Division under its Capacity Building Scheme of the Ministry of Electronics & IT, with 22 participants from Central Ministries and States/UTs.
An Overview of the News:
- It is being organized at the 35th Chief Information Security Officers (CSIO) Intensive Training Program at the School of Planning and Architecture in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh from April 10-14, 2023.
- To spread awareness about cyber-crime and ensure adequate security measures to tackle the growing menace.
- For this, the Cyber Secure India programme, an initiative of the Ministry of Electronics and IT with the mission of building the capacity of CISOs and frontline IT officers in all government departments, was envisaged.
5-Day Intensive Training for CISOs:
- A 5-day intensive training program has been designed for CISOs of Public Sector Banks and Insurance Companies, technical wings of police and security forces, CTOs and members of technical/PMU teams, subordinate agencies/PSUs.
- The objective of this training is to educate and enable CISOs in particular to understand cyber attacks comprehensively and thoroughly, gain necessary hands-on experience about the latest technologies in security and create an empowered e-commerce ecosystem for individual organizations and citizens at large. To deliver the benefits of infrastructure.
- Launched in the year 2018, CISO Training is a first of its kind partnership between the government and an industry association under the Public Private Partnership (PPP) model.
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -