Nilesh Sambre conferred with 'Maratha Udyog Ratna 2023' by Maharashtra State
Tags: State News
Nilesh Bhagwan Sambre, founder of Jijau Educational and Social Foundation, was recently awarded the "Maratha Udyog Ratna" at the "Maratha Entrepreneurs Conference 2023" organised by the "Maratha Entrepreneurs Development and Guidance Institute Maharashtra State".
An Overviews of the News
- The award was given to Nilesh Sambre for his impressive achievements in the industry sector and his tireless work in remote areas like Palghar.
- Nilesh Bhagwan Sambre is also known as Appa.
- The award was presented by eminent entrepreneurs from Maharashtra, including Suresh Haware, Purushottam Khedekar, Nirmalkumar Deshmukh, Dr. Sachin Bhadane and Vijay Ghogare.
- Jijau Educational and Social Organization is a non-profit organisation that focuses on the upliftment of underprivileged communities in 5 districts of India: Palghar, Thane, Raigad, Ratnagiri and Sindhudurg.
- The organisation was established in 2008, Jijau Sanstha founded by Nilesh Sambare has been providing education, health, employment and agriculture with its own funds for the last 14 years without taking any donation.
- The headquarter of Jijau Foundation is located in Jadpoli.
- The organisation runs two medical camps daily and has a well-equipped hospital that provides free treatment.
- There are 8 CBSE schools for education in Palghar district, 43 competitive examination libraries, and various activities on employment, agriculture and women empowerment are run by the organisation free of cost.
- The Jijau Foundation also runs 20 police academies and provides 10 free ambulance services every day.
It is a state located in the western part of India and covers a significant part of the Deccan Plateau.
Chief Minister - Eknath Shinde
Governor - Ramesh Bais
Official Animal - Indian giant squirrel
Official Bird - Yellow-footed Green Pigeon
Official Dance - Lavani
Please Rate this article, so that we can improve the quality for you -